Sökning: "New Institutional Economics"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 uppsatser innehållade orden New Institutional Economics.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Using a novel dataset collected from a web survey sent out to Swedish large companies, this thesis examines whether institutional factors or basic economic factors are the main determinants for companies’ level of sustainability work. This is done through studying a company’s level of corporate sustainability in relation to their self-perceived determinants. LÄS MER
2. Differences in perception on entrepreneurial learning and venture development in a social accelerator – A case studyMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Existing literature on entrepreneurial learning and venture development within accelerators is limited to the perspective of the organisers of such programs. ost studies have been conducted on developed for high-tech ventures in commercial sectors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Wavelet theory, which shares fundamental concepts with windowed Fourier analysis, introduces the notion of scale in an effort to aid in joint time-frequency analysis. Having century-old roots, much of the essential research on the subject of wavelets was conducted during the 1970s and 1980s. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Do monetary unions between developing economies support sustainable economic development for the members? Previous research has only considered traditional research methods to examine costs and benefits of monetary unions in developing regions. This thesis applies new measures to determine how the operation of institutions encounters specific problems of developing economies for the case of the Common Monetary Area in southern Africa. LÄS MER
5. The Road to Meaningful Engagement with the Sustainable Development Goals: The State of Integration of the Sustainable Development Goals in Large Swedish CompaniesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) give a vision of the world the international community want to reach by 2030. Businesses have been given a key role in delivering solutions for this end, but businesses’ engagement have not progressed as quickly as anticipated. LÄS MER