Sökning: "News consumption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 uppsatser innehållade orden News consumption.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 pandemic in Sweden, the younger generation has been portrayed by themedia as an unconcerned group that doesn't follow the Covid-19 restrictions issued by thePublic Health Agency of Sweden and the Swedish government. In our study, we wanted tolook into if and how the pandemic has had an impact on the youths news habits and choice ofnews sources. LÄS MER
2. Public service popularitet under pandemin : En fallstudie om unga vuxnas ökande användning av SVT Nyheter under coronapandeminKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This study aims to, against the background of the change in viewership figures, identify the factors that explain SVT Neuter’s increasing popularity within the age group young adults during the corona pandemic in the spring of 2020. The study wishes to receive answers to the questions: How do the interviewed young adults reason about their own media use and use of SVT Nyheter during the corona pandemic? And how do the interviewed young adults reason about increases/decreases in their own consumption of news based on the changed needs that have arisen as a result of the corona pandemic? The framework of uses and gratifications are taken into concern when analysing the results of this study. LÄS MER
3. Är det dags att bunkra upp? : En undersökning om hur svenska nyhetsmedier gestaltat livsmedelsförsörjning under coronapandemin.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine to which degree Swedish news media reported about food consumption during the coronavirus pandemic 2020 and how it was framed. The coronavirus pandemic caused several countries to shut down and citizens consuming behaviour started to change into purchasing more food and household supplies than usual. LÄS MER
4. CULTIVATION EFFECTS IN A FRAGMENTED MEDIA ENVIRONMENT. Examining the reciprocal relationship between selective media use and crime perceptionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Our media environment has changed rapidly since the cultivation theory was proposed by Gerbner in the late '60s. The amount of news media content has increased to an unprecedented level and the surge of alternative media sites has given news media consumers the option to selectively expose themselves to news that conveys a version of reality which is aligned with their own perceptions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The gap between turnout in national parliamentary elections and European Parliament elections are not particularly large in most EU member states. Sweden, on the other hand, has one of the biggest differences between voting participation in the European Parliament elections and national elections. LÄS MER