Sökning: "News habits"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden News habits.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : During the Covid-19 pandemic in Sweden, the younger generation has been portrayed by themedia as an unconcerned group that doesn't follow the Covid-19 restrictions issued by thePublic Health Agency of Sweden and the Swedish government. In our study, we wanted tolook into if and how the pandemic has had an impact on the youths news habits and choice ofnews sources. LÄS MER
2. A Recommendation system for News Push Notifications- Personalizing with a User-based and Content-based Recommendation systemMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The news landscape has changed during recent years because of the digitization. News can nowadays be found in both newspapers and on different sites online. The availability of the digital newspapers leads to competition among the news companies. LÄS MER
3. They Do Know and They Do Care : Young People's News Habits and How They Changed During the Covid-19 Pandemic in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : This thesis set out to examine news habits among Swedish 15-20 year olds during the spring of 2020 but then the Covid-19 pandemic hit. Following the events and its possible implications on news consumption, the focus shifted towards also looking at how young people’s news habits might change during the pandemic. LÄS MER
4. Ett digitalt nyhetsflöde att lita på : en enkätundersökning av svenska ungdomars nyhetsvanor och förtroendeKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Journalistik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to explore how young Swedes’ news habits and trust in the news media differ from the rest of the Swedish population. For this purpose we surveyed 134 high school students and compared the results with data from the 2019 edition of the Digital News Report, published by the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism. LÄS MER
5. An exploration of Generation Z’s habits and needs considering news consumption : A case study in the Swedish and Finnish marketMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In today’s media landscape news consumption is characterized by the consumers’ reliance on multiple platforms, which has led to the rapid expansion of availability of the news sources on different platforms. Despite this increase, studies show a consistent decrease in news consumption. LÄS MER