Sökning: "Niche Innovations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24 uppsatser innehållade orden Niche Innovations.
1. Urban experimentation in support of Sweden's sustainability transition : a case study of Brunnshög in LundMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The number of people living in urban areas has increased significantly over the past few decades. As such, cities have become centers for population and economic growth. These two factors, however, are also the most significant drivers of fossil fuel related CO2 emissions. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines drivers of innovation within the automotive in- dustry of the Stuttgart Region, Germany. Geels’ concept of a Multi-Level-Perspective is applied to the industry and its environment, when investigating positive and neg- ative drivers. LÄS MER
3. Walking a tightrope towards sustainability : a multi-level transition analysis of Iranian Nature Schools as an alternative educational initiativeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Sustainable development requires a change of values, norms, and capabilities within individuals and societies, and education is a crucial means to achieve these goals. However, transformation is not a simple task as dominant structures due to path-dependency and lock-in processes resist change, put pressure on innovative approaches, and hinder their potential for change. LÄS MER
4. Will green banking unlock a sustainibility transition towards a low-carbon economy? : The perspective of a member-owned bank in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In the climate change discussion, there is a broad consensus about the importance of support from the financial industry when it comes to supporting changes towards a more sustainable society. However, investments in the society supporting a transition towards a low-carbon economy are still waiting to become unlocked. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis seeks to provide a detailed understanding of the introduction of dockless bike-sharing to London. As part of a wave of new smart and shared mobility services that are aiming to transform the way people move around cities, this emerging form of transport has created disruptions in London since its launch in 2017. LÄS MER