Sökning: "Niche Innovations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Niche Innovations.
1. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
2. Will green banking unlock a sustainibility transition towards a low-carbon economy? : The perspective of a member-owned bank in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In the climate change discussion, there is a broad consensus about the importance of support from the financial industry when it comes to supporting changes towards a more sustainable society. However, investments in the society supporting a transition towards a low-carbon economy are still waiting to become unlocked. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis seeks to provide a detailed understanding of the introduction of dockless bike-sharing to London. As part of a wave of new smart and shared mobility services that are aiming to transform the way people move around cities, this emerging form of transport has created disruptions in London since its launch in 2017. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Management; KTH/Industriell Management
Sammanfattning : Additive manufacturing (AM) is an immature manufacturing technology which is often considered to have the potential of disrupting the manufacturing industry and many industrial companies are currently investigating how they can position themselves within the AM market. Technological innovations alone are often insufficient to fully exploit the benefits of new technology and requires to be accompanied with business model innovation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The Swedish public sector is under constant pressure to improve processes and services through further digitalization. Blockchain is a novelty technology which shows promise of enabling functionalities which are desired within the sector. LÄS MER