Sökning: "Niche Market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 170 uppsatser innehållade orden Niche Market.
1. Otrygghet på svenska redaktioner. Hat, arbetsbelastning eller utLASning? En översikt av svenska journalisters arbetsmiljöKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Although the Nordic countries have consistently ranked at the top of the Press Freedom Index for the last decade they aren’t a monolith, untouched by the rise of populism, authoritarianism and its frequent attacks on the press; a scourge of democratic nations during the last vestiges of the 2010s. Nor have their media managed to escape the rocky seas of finding viable market solutions in an increasingly accelerating and expanding digital reality. LÄS MER
2. Propelling the Commercialization of ‘Novel Cements’: An investigation of demand-side factors to accelerate decarbonizing technologies within the cement industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : Accounting for approximately 8% of global CO2 emissions, the cement industry is one of the greatest contributors to climate change, despite the lack of focus on this sector in popular discourse. Deep cuts in this sector are challenging to achieve due to necessitated alteration of material components and formulation of the traditional product in addressing non-energy related ‘process emissions’. LÄS MER
3. The effect of Influencer Marketing in a highly involved product : An experiment conducted in the golf industryMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this research is to create an understanding of how influencer marketing could be used to increase the purchase intention in an area of a high involvement product in a niche market. Since this study is collected together with a Swedish golf company, the golf industry was evaluated. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Since the 2008 financial crisis, the interest for the subject area of modelling non-maturity deposits has been growing quickly. The area has been widely analysed from the perspective of a traditional bank where customers foremost have transactional and salary deposits. However, in recent year the Swedish banking sector has become more digitized. LÄS MER
5. Resources influencing the growth of a firm at different stages: A qualitative study of Vietnamese SMEs in the IT SectorMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This research aims to identify the key resources influencing the growth of IT-based SMEs in Vietnam in 5 different growth stages which were developed by Churchill and Lewis (1983); and we also demonstrated the process how such key resources are created, acquired, accumulated and exploited for the growth accordingly. We interviewed 4 founding members of 4 companies to collect the primary data and used some internet sources for secondary data. LÄS MER