Sökning: "Nitrogen Removal"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 137 uppsatser innehållade orden Nitrogen Removal.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Reindeer (Rangifer tarandus) are the most common large herbivores in the arctic. With a habitat spreading over the entire circumpolar region, they can have a substantial effect on plant species composition and ecosystem processes and functions. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : The electricity demand of a waste water treatment plants follows the diurnal pattern of society, and this generally leads to higher demand when the market price is high. The possibility to adapt the operation after price variation has been known since long, but few studies have been published. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : Främby wastewater treatment plant, a 50 000 population equivalent (pe) municipal sewage treatment plant in Falun, faces large changes as aging technology, increasing load and stricter effluent quality requirements lead to a demand for upgrading the plant. The owner of the plant, Falu Energi & Vatten (FEV), have a vision of an energy neutral plant in the future. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : As eutrophication of lakes and oceans is increasing, regulations regarding phosphorus effluents becomes stricter. Consequently, the majority of Sweden’s wastewater treatment plants employs some method for phosphorus removal. LÄS MER
5. Evaluation of the IFAS system with Deammonification Process for Nitrogen Removal from Municipal WastewaterM1-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER