Sökning: "Non-Bank Financial Institutions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Non-Bank Financial Institutions.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Some finance scholars argue that mergers and acquisitions (M&A) provide little to no value to the parties involved in the transaction, especially the acquirer. Such conclusions are usually drawn from analyzing the impact of the transaction on tangible quantitative measures such as stock price and return-based metrics. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : China, with the fast developing financial market, experienced two dramatic stock market crisis in recent ten years under government constrains. Thus, monitoring the systemic risk in China is crucial and meaningful. This paper applies CoVaR methodology to measure the dynamic systemic risk of China’s financial market from 1996 to 2016. LÄS MER
3. The Practice of project management in new product development : A study of Microfinance Institutions in Sub-Saharan AfricaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : Microfinance is the provision of credit/loans to poor individuals for the purpose of income generation. The Sub-Saharan African region which is among the poorest areas in the world is thought to be one of the regions where the microfinance industry is dynamic and growing in terms of acceptance and patronage. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för management; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för management
Sammanfattning : This study, The Challenges faced by Small and Medium Enterprises in Obtaining Credit in Ghana, was undertaken to highlight the issues facing SMEs in Ghana in their quest to accessing bank credit (loans) from financial institutions (banks & non– banks) to undertake various activities; be it general business operations or carrying out expansion project all in the name of fulfilling the objectives as being job creators and helping to reduce poverty. In tackling this topic, the quantitative approach was adopted. LÄS MER
5. FINANCING OPTIONS FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED ENTERPRISES (SMES) : EXPLORING NON-BANK FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AS AN ALTERNATIVE MEANS OF FINANCINGMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för management
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT BACKGROUND AND PROBLEM DISCUSSION: Small and medium-sized enterprises are observed as capable instruments to solving the critical problems of development and poverty affecting most developing countries (Kayanula and Quartey 2000; Mead and Liedholm 1998; Fischer 1995), therefore the need for their growth in Nigeria is beyond question. Amidst many other problems, gaining access to bank credits and other financial markets have been identified as a key hindrance to this growth. LÄS MER