Sökning: "Non-Family CEO"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Non-Family CEO.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Introduction - Sustainability reporting is becoming more and more important for businesses all around the world. Extant empirical literature investigating the relationship between family status and sustainability reporting provides inconclusive results. No previous studies investigated this association in the Swedish setting. LÄS MER
2. Open Innovation in Family Firms : How does the Family Involvement influence the Implementation of Open InnovationMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Today’s business environment is characterized by high competitiveness and fast-changing markets. Moreover, useful knowledge and expertise cannot only be found within a company but also outside the organizational boundaries. LÄS MER
3. ATT VÄLJA EN AV SINA EGNA? En studie av två familjeföretags karaktäristika och sambandet med deras VD-valKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : What is so unique about family businesses? What makes them so special and, somehow distant to those who is not a part of the family? What really defines a family business and, how does it feel to be a part of it? These are a few of the questions we asked ourselves before we started this study. We cameto focus on the CEO position and, who to choose to represent, not only the business but the family legacy as well. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to investigate the relation between ownership structure and firm performance. The research is based on publicly traded firms listed on the Stockholm stock exchange OMX30, during the time period 2006-2011. Our study is based on panel data of 225 firms, with approximately 1 observation per year. LÄS MER
5. The Impact of Family Ownership on Firm Performance: An Empirical Study based on Indian Publicly Listed FirmsD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : There have been several studies in developed markets which state that the long-term stock performance of family owned firms is far superior to that of non-family owned firms. The reasons often cited for this phenomenon are that family owners have a long-term horizon, a goal of building a legacy company and prudent investments in projects which are not biased by short term incentives. LÄS MER