Sökning: "Nonviolent communication"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Nonviolent communication.
1. Order in disorder? : The role of information communication technology on disorganised violence within civil resistance movementsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Nonviolent movements have been noted as one of the most successful forms of civil resistance. Thus, it is important for dissidents to maintain their nonviolent discipline to ensure their success. However, as communication technologies become cheaper and more accessible it is important to study how it can affect civil resistance movements. LÄS MER
2. Digital Repression: Backlash or Deterrence of Dissent? : A quantitative analysis of the Middle East and North Africa region during 2000-2020Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för freds- och konfliktforskning
Sammanfattning : Digital Repression: Backlash or Deterrence of Dissent? is a quantitative analysis of the MENA region between the years 2000 and 2020. By distinguishing, theoretically as well as empirically, between nonphysical and physical aspects of state repression, this study aims to fill an identified research gap and contribute to the literature on the repression-dissent puzzle. LÄS MER
3. Conceptualising Nonviolent Environmental Communication : Examining NVEC features in an Environmental Social Change CampaignMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The dominant approach of communicating climate change and environmental issues is through threats, shock and fear. However, several studies have examined the effects of threatening communication and found that the expected behaviour change only occurs in rare cases. LÄS MER
4. Nonviolent Communication : a Communication Tool to support the Adaptive Capacity of Organisations?Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för strategisk hållbar utveckling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för strategisk hållbar utveckling; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för strategisk hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : Adaptive capacity is essential for organisations to be able to adapt to the sustainability challenge, and change its course. Nonviolent Communication (NVC) is an interpersonal communication tool that enables a user to move from a language of judgements to a language of needs by using 4 steps: observation, feelings, needs, and request. LÄS MER
5. How to influence and improve peace negotiations and conflict resolutions by communication: A comparative analysis of nonviolent communication and strategic communication, applied to one case study.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis approaches the topic of communication strategies that can influence and improve peace negotiations and conflict resolutions. The aim of this thesis is to highlight ways in which the use of communication can possibly pave the way towards a world with less conflicts by researching two communication approaches called nonviolent communication and strategic communication. LÄS MER