Sökning: "Nordic countries"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 543 uppsatser innehållade orden Nordic countries.
1. SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF HIGH CAPACITY TRANSPORTS - Impact Assessment in the Terminal Network of DHL Freight SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Msc in Logistics and Transport Management.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are a few dozen state-owned funds in the world that, to some extent, managecapital belonging to its citizens, collectively called Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF).During the middle of the 20th century most of the Nordic countries created funds thattoday are to be called SWFs. LÄS MER
3. POPULISTISKA RADIKALA HÖGERPARTIER I OLIKA KONSTITUTIONELLA KONTEXTER Mer eller mindre homogen partifamilj?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The populist radical right party family is a relatively new phenomenon in Europe and is often seenas more fragmented and less coherent than other more established party families in Europe.However, Jungar and Jupskås (2014) argue that the populist radical right parties in the Nordiccountries of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark are coherent enough to be one particular wellfunctioning party family. LÄS MER
4. ESG Rating and Corporate Bond Performance : An analysis of the effect of ESG rating on yield spreadUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This research evaluates the relationship between ESG score of the firm and its effect on the performance of their bonds. The study looks at listed companies on the Nordic countries ’ stock exchanges and tries to establish a relationship between ESG score and corporate bond yield spread. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the relationship between corporate sustainability and dividend policy in the Nordic countries. In the field of finance, the importance of corporate sustainability is growing, particularly in the Nordic countries, which excel in global sustainability rankings. LÄS MER