Sökning: "Nordic equity markets"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden Nordic equity markets.
6. The Impact of Leverage on Return-Volatility Relationship -An Empirical Study of the Nordic Equity MarketsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : ETFs are experiencing rapid growth as a passive investment instrument. Due to the recent MiFID II and PRIIPS regulations, Nordic ETFs are becoming increasingly relevant for European investors. LÄS MER
8. Nordic Private Equity Performance - Do Nordic Private Equity funds outperform public markets, and how do they compare to their global counterparts?C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper sets out to examine the cross-sectional performance of Nordic Private Equity funds. More specifically, the paper aims to evaluate the performance of the buyout and venture capital funds with vintages 1994-2012, and assess it in relation to relevant benchmarks in order to appraise the value creation potential as compared to public markets, and global competitors within the field. LÄS MER
9. Private Equity Firms’ Exit Decision in the Nordic Market: An Empirical Study on Factors that Influence Private Equity Firms’ Divestment StrategyMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates which factors determine how a private equity-backed fund exits their investment in a portfolio company located in the Nordic markets. A total of 397 Nordic portfolio company private equity exits occurring between January 2005 and December 2017 have been analyzed in this paper. LÄS MER
10. Performance of IPOs on the Nordic Market: Factors affecting Nordic IPOs before and after the financial crisisMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Title: Performance of IPOs on the Nordic Market Factors affecting Nordic IPOs before and after the financial crisis Course: NEKN02, Economics: Master Essay 1 – Finance Program Authors: Serajelden Aburawi, Leo Dajakaj Advisors: Martin Striebomy, Anders Vilhelmsson Key words: IPO, First-day return, Long-run performance, BHAR, Private Equity, Venture Capitalist Purpose: This study aims to determine if there are any differences in the long-run performance and first-day returns between IPOs on the Nordic market with different ownership structures before and after the financial crisis of 2008. Furthermore, variables from previous studies have been chosen in order to study if they have an impact on the long-run performance of IPOs on the Nordic market Methodology: The collected secondary data was analyzed through a quantitative method with a deductive approach Theoretical perspectives: The previous studies that have been used in this paper have mainly concentrated on the long-run performance and first-day returns of IPOs on the European and US markets. LÄS MER