Sökning: "Normative power"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 253 uppsatser innehållade orden Normative power.
1. SWEDISH MILITARY DEPLOYMENT IN THE EU. WHAT MOTIVES LIE BEHIND? A realist explanation how Sweden represented EU military missions in order to maintain relative power.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the last few years security and defence policy has been increasingly prioritized in the EU and military collaborations are developing in different ways to deal with and adapt to the threats that the circumstances of the modern world present. The EU and many of its member states have more than twenty years of experience in joint military missions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The “nya gymnasielagen” brought with it a risk that teacher’s marks and attendance rate reports can be a basis for whether or not newly arrived immigrant students can have a continued residence permit. Many teachers who have criticized the law have had worries for the power given to them concerning individual student’s possibilities to obtain residence permits. LÄS MER
3. The import(ance) of conflict minerals : An ideal type analysis of the EU’s regulation on conflict mineralsKandidat-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to determine to what extent the European Union (EU) functions as a market power in the case of conflict mineral regulation. Previous research by Partzsch has shown that the EU response to conflict minerals only somewhat qualifies for the EU to be seen as a normative power. LÄS MER
4. "Om man bara kunde få in den utopin i ett omklädningsrum" : En studie om upplevelsen av kroppsnormativitet i badhusKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Who is welcome in the public swimming pool? What makes different spaces and rooms more comfortable and accessible than others? The empirical material of this study is built on four interviews with people who have a non-normative body. Their experiences and emotions concerning the public swimming pool are studied through an intersectional and phenomenological perspective. LÄS MER
5. EU Entering the Era of AI : A Qualitative Text Analysis on the European Union’s Policy on Artificial IntelligenceKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In December 2018, two documents central for the European Union’s artificial intelligence policy were released: A Coordinated Plan on Artificial Intelligence by the European Commission, and the High-Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence’s Draft Ethics Guidelines for Trustworthy AI. These two documents are both an internal signal to the member states, but also an international sign about the role the EU aspires to take within the emerging AI development. LÄS MER