Sökning: "North Korea"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 69 uppsatser innehållade orden North Korea.
1. Ledaren är far till alla barnen : En semiotisk analys av mytisk symbolik i nordkoreanska propagandapostersKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : North Korea is one of the most isolated and secretive countries in the world. Its questioned leadership and state ideology, Juche, has been the subject of several studies where it has been described with religious and mythical terminology; the leader being described as a God and the ideology of Juche as his theology. LÄS MER
2. Towards Reconciliation : A Case Study of the Role of ENGOs in Environmental Peacebuilding in the Korean PeninsulaKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the role of ENGOs in inter-Korean environmental cooperation and how together with experts, they rely on scientific knowledge to influence South Korea’s policies towards North Korea. More specifically, the empirical focus is on how ENGOs contribute to the reconciliation and peacebuilding process in the Korean Peninsula. LÄS MER
3. En kvalitativ fallstudie på sexpartssamtalens slut : ur ett säkerhettspolitiskt perspektivKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this work is to get a deeper understanding concerning the events following the end of the six party talks 2009, when North Korea decided to withdraw. By using analytical security perspectives, neorealism and neoliberalism a further understanding for the previous members from the six party talks approaches will be discussed in this qualitative case study. LÄS MER
4. Nordkoreas kärnvapenpolitik : en processpårningUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå,
Sammanfattning : On September 3rd 2017, North Korea conducted its sixth nuclear test that spread fear around the world. North Korea has used its nuclear capabilities in an aggressive manner for thirty years and researchers disagree on what purposes are behind the state’s nuclear policy. LÄS MER
5. President Trump’s Operational Code A Political Psychological Approach to Foreign Policy Decision-MakingKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate if there is a correlation between Donald Trump’s political beliefs and his foreign policy behaviour towards North Korea during 2016-2019. By applying the theoretical framework Operational Code redesigned by Alexander George, Trump’s political beliefs are visible through ten questions. LÄS MER