Sökning: "Northern Ireland"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 81 uppsatser innehållade orden Northern Ireland.
1. Brilliantly Radical or Radically Violent? : A Poststructural Policy Analysis of the Northern Irish Together: Building a United Community Peacebuilding StrategyKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : With a starting point in the Together: Building a Shared Community strategy (T:BUC) published in 2013 by the Government of Northern Ireland’s Executive Office, this study examines two of the strategy’s Key Priorities: Our Shared Community and Our Safe Community, in order to analyze contemporary peacebuilding efforts carried out by the Northern Irish government. The study is guided by the research question: Why might the strategic aims such as removing all interface barriers by 2023 in the T:BUC fail in their attempts to build peace? To answer this question, the thesis takes a qualitative methodological approach relying on both primary and secondary data and Carol Bacchi’s method of ‘What’s the Problem Represented to Be’ approach to poststructural policy analysis. LÄS MER
2. Delivery of Abortion Services in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, in Relation to the World Health Organization's Framework for Best Practices : A Literature ReviewKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för hälsovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Accessible abortion services is a fundamental human right and in March 2022, the World Health Organization (WHO) updated their recommendations for best abortion services practice covering the components Abortion regulation, Services across the continuum of care, Pre abortion care, Abortion care, Post abortion care and Service-delivery options and Self-management approaches. England, Scotland and Wales, the Republic of Ireland, and Northern Ireland have different abortion laws, both currently and historically, but they have strong historical ties to each other, offering a good comparison on how regional difference can impact abortion services. LÄS MER
3. Försoning i post-konfliktsamhällen: En fallstudie av rollen av narrativ i försoningsprocessen på gräsrotsnivå och elitnivå på NordirlandKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 1968, a thirty year- long conflict broke out in Northern Ireland between the Irish Republican Army and loyalist armed forces. It was a conflict concerning whether Northern Ireland should be a part of Great Britain or be united with Ireland. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för vårdvetenskap (VV)
Sammanfattning : Bakgrund: Kroniskt obstruktiv lungsjukdom (KOL) orsakar inflammerade celler i luftrör och lungvävnad. Personer med KOL upplever att kroppen inte orkar och känner sig begränsade i vardagen. Syfte: Belysa anhörigas upplevelser att vårda en närstående med kroniskt obstruktiv lungsjukdom. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Based on the idea that public art reflects cultural values and is meant, not as many have argued as a means of teaching history, but rather as a means of promoting cultural ideals, public art serves a role in lauding people and behaviors and reflects an important facet in the creation of a national identity and ethos. Further, that in this function of promoting societal norms, public art serves as an iconography of a “civil religion” which tells a story to the citizenry about what a given country admires, reveres and aspires to and promotes a specific moral narrative regarding a country and its people. LÄS MER