Sökning: "Novel Materials"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 116 uppsatser innehållade orden Novel Materials.
1. Modular Sound Absorbing Unit : A system solution for implementation of noise abatement appliance in indoor environmentsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle; Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : There is a rising concern about the effects of noise on human health. The noise from our technologies and comforts that evokes a negative physiological response as a response, effects like cardiovascular disease, cognitive and hearing impairments are all examples of critical health results stemming from prolonged noise exposure (WHO, 2004 & 2018). LÄS MER
2. Implementing a Take-back Scheme in the Swedish Fashion Industry : a Dynamic Capability PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background As of today the textile and fashion industry mainly relies on a linear production model, also referred to as the take-make-waste system. This economy depends solely on the single use of raw materials leaving space for an open-ended production and no intention of salvaging or recovering resources. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Riskhantering (CI)
Sammanfattning : A novel calculation model for estimating the frequency of accidents involving transport of dangerous goods on road links is proposed. It has been developed through a design process using background knowledge gathered through study and analysis of literature and through interviews with people having expertise within the field. LÄS MER
4. Metrics of making knowledge in a wilder Anthropocene : the roles and implications of produced knowledge in the governance of synthetic biology for biodiversity conservationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Under the growing influence of dominant discourses such as ecological modernisation and neo- liberalisation, proposed alternative conservation approaches focus more and more on efficiency. In the realm of biodiversity conservation, synthetic biology - the application of engineering to facilitate and accelerate the design or modification of genetic materials in living organisms – has emerged as an efficient approach. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This master thesis examined the microstructure after heat treatments in stainless steel, two conventional stainless steel (304 and 316) and two novel high temperature stainless steel. These stainless steels are for the use in high temperature heat exchangers for extended temperature range. LÄS MER