Sökning: "Numerical methods"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 535 uppsatser innehållade orden Numerical methods.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The computational speedup of computers has been one of the de ning characteristicsof the 21st century. This has enabled very complex numerical methods for solving existingproblems. As a result, one area that has seen an extraordinary rise in popularity over the lastdecade is what is called deep learning. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för beräkningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : A two-dimensional discontinuous Galerkin finite element method algorithm in the time domain was developed for calculation of the radar cross-section of an arbitrary object. The algorithm was formed using local nodal basis functions in each element and coupling them via numerical upwind flux. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The CRR binomial model is one of the most important models in financial mathematics. In this thesis we consider an extension to this model with Markov switching-state volatility. We present a detailed algorithm for obtaining early exercise boundaries for American options, as well as, fair prices for both American and European options. LÄS MER
4. Cross-comparison of Non-Linear Seismic Assessment Methods for Unreinforced Masonry Structures in GroningenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad; KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : A large amount of low-rise unreinforced masonry structures (URM) can be foundin Groningen, the Netherlands. More and more induced earthquakes with shortduration have been detected in this region due to gas exploitation. LÄS MER
5. Assessment Based on Indicators of the Sustainable Development Goals in Spain : A Data Science ApproachMaster-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The global sustainable development has been marked by the United Nations plans for more than two decades. These plans have been adopted by most of the developed and developing countries to achieve the 2030 Agenda, currently formed by the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. LÄS MER