Sökning: "Oat bran"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden Oat bran.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : Insoluble oat bran fibres, with substantial arabinoxylan (AX) content, are obtained as a byproduct from industrial processing of oat. By further processing it is possible to solubilise and hydrolyse AX into (arabino)xylo-oligosaccharides ((A)XOS). LÄS MER
2. Alkaline Protein Extraction of Oat Bran and Oat Endosperm Flour - the Effect of pH during Extraction and PrecipitationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : An increased understanding of the negative impacts of animal-based proteins, on both environment and health, has led to a rise in the demand for plant-based proteins. To meet the demands, conventional crops must be efficiently utilized. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : An increasing number of people are suffering from lifestyle related diseases due to poor dietary habits. The recommendation of a fibre intake of 25-35g per day is not achieved by many. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : This master thesis work was performed in collaboration with the agricultural cooperative Lantmännen. With the ambition to take a world leading role in the development of unique products based on oats, Lantmännen has developed two oat based powders; one protein powder, PrOatein™, and one β-glucan powder, PromOat®. LÄS MER
5. Water holding capacity and viscosity of ingredients from oats : the effect of b-glucan and starch content, particle size, pH and temperatureKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kemi och biomedicin (KOB)
Sammanfattning : Oats is a crop that contains a high amount of fiber, protein and fat, but like all other crops it contains mostly starch. In this study the focus has been oat flours and brans with different b-glucan content. LÄS MER