Sökning: "Off Peak"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 115 uppsatser innehållade orden Off Peak.
1. Resonant overvoltages caused by transformer energization and saturation : Two EMT case studies conducted using models of the grid in Stockholm and an off-shore wind farmMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the impact of resonant overvoltages and their origin. Series and parallel resonances are present in any electrical grid. The frequency of which this resonance occurs is called resonance frequency. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sweden is currently transitioning towards having 100% electricity generation from renewable energy sources by 2040. To reach this goal, Sweden will ramp up the generation from wind power while simultaneously phasing out nuclear power. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Global climate change is already having a noticeable impact on the environment that threatens the future of all species including humans. Unfortunately, it is currently accelerating and global temperatures will continue to rise in the coming decades mainly due to greenhouse gases produced by human activities in daily life. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Solar Photovoltaic can offer a clean and cheap alternative to the Diesel Generator for telecom sites that are in remote locations with no grid coverage or where the grid is not fully reliable. Ericsson Enclosure & Power is looking into the opportunity to integrate this technology, together with battery storage, into their network sites around the globe, in view of a constantly growing network demand and the diffusion of the 5G technology. LÄS MER
5. Analysis of Market-Based Flexibility Services- An Evaluation of Flexible Resources’ Indirect Impact on Network Congestion.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Miljö- och energisystem
Sammanfattning : Capacity shortages in electricity grids can impose significant costs on society due to missed investments in industry. Due to limited profit opportunities and long lead times, grid reinforcements are not a viable solution to the problem, which must therefore be prevented through efficient use of existing grid resources. LÄS MER