Sökning: "Oil price shocks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Oil price shocks.
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Since the end of World War II, oil price shocks and its impact on the economy have been a hot topic among economic researchers and agents. The price of oil has experienced several fluctuations during the late 20th century and the initial empirical findings suggest that these unexpected changes have several negative effects within countries’ economies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Örebro Universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how the Ethiopian sesame seed export market is integrated to selected reference markets in China and the US. Cointegration and vector error-correction model (VECM) are employed using monthly data over the period 2010 to 2018. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi och statistik (NS)
Sammanfattning : We estimate the macroeconomic performance in terms of inflation and GDP growth of Sweden in relations to oil price shocks, focusing on the differences across two periods, pre and post 2008. By using a Vector Error Correction model and linear hypothesis testing we can see short term and long term correlations between the nominal oil price and three dependent variables, GDP, CPI and GDP deflator. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses price relations in Malaysian energy and agricultural markets. In partic- ular interactions among prices for biodiesel, palm oil and crude oil were studied. The levels of the series are modeled by a standard vector autoregression set-up in combination with an impulse response analysis. LÄS MER