Sökning: "Open Innovation between universities and industry"
Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade orden Open Innovation between universities and industry.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Department of Forest Biomaterials and Technology (from 131204)
Sammanfattning : Öppen innovation är ett trendord som uppkommit i världen av entreprenörer, denna trend kan spåras till Henry Chesbourgh som ”myntade” begreppet. Innovation är nå-got som driver en organisations forsknings- och utvecklingsavdelning att utveckla produkter eller affärsidéer. LÄS MER
2. The role of academic inventors in technological innovation and knowledge diffusion in Sweden: The case of nanotech IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The master thesis project investigates the relationship between academics and the local industry as well as the effect this relationship has to the academic productivity. Nowadays, University-Industry interaction is a common phenomenon in advanced economies. LÄS MER
3. Knowledge transfer in collaborative research; A case study of the development of firms’ capabilities for innovation in collaborative researchMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
4. Success Factors in University-industry Collaborations. A comparison of a research and development projectMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : AbstractThe thesis addresses the concept of university-industry collaboration in R&D and how thistype of collaboration should be organised in order to reach success. The thesis aim is toinvestigate an ongoing collaboration between a university and its industry partners in theearly phases of R&D, that collaborates towards finding new areas of usage of a residualproduct that otherwise are used for combustion to produce energy. LÄS MER
5. Leadership in Open Innovation : An exploratory study on the nature of R&D projects and predominant leadership characteristics in industry-academia collaborationsMagister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study looks at Open Innovation in Research and Development projects and explores the nature of collaboration and leadership characteristics. Thereby perspectives of both industrial and academic partners are considered, focusing primarily on the project level of the collaboration. LÄS MER