Sökning: "Open-ended play"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Open-ended play.
1. (Re)creating a Sense of Home: Framing Conceptual and Performative Domains of Home for International Migrants to Lund and Malmö, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The study of home has historically been approached by numerous academic disciplines within the social sciences and humanities. However, increased international mobility and forced migration due to conflict in recent years has produced a renewed interest to understand the ways we conceptualize and (re)create home in foreign places. LÄS MER
2. Leadership during change : A study of leadership within the rapidly changing transaction banking environmentKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Transaction banking is changing in a fast pace due to digitalization, changes in regulation, new competition in the market etc. This acronym VUCA describes this environment; Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. Due to changes in technology, politics and economics strategic renewal is critical to ensure long term survival. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The application of digital elements to traditional playgrounds can enhance children’s outdoor play and counteract the growing trend of sedentary activities. This work reports the implementation and evaluation of a playground installation which looks at sound as the modality that can provide new and engaging play experiences. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Konstfack/IBIS - Institutionen för bild- och slöjdpedagogik
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on how an open-ended process of learning can affect education as well as our relationship with knowledge production. Nearing the classroom as a site of important moments this work tries to exemplify what a shift from an epistemic to an ontological pedagogy can mean. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medieteknik och interaktionsdesign, MID
Sammanfattning : Materials and materiality in interaction design has become more and more important perspectives within the field. Material explorations of a specific material could contribute to this ongoing discussion. LÄS MER