Sökning: "Opportunity Pipeline"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden Opportunity Pipeline.
1. Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components - A Design Science Study at Tetra PakMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk logistik
Sammanfattning : Title: Development of a Forecasting Model for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Components. A Design Science Study at Tetra Pak. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Autonomous navigation has the opportunity to make roads safer and help perform search and rescue missions by reducing human error. Odometry methods are essential to allow for autonomous navigation because they estimate how the robot will move based on the available sensors. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Wildlife, Fish and Environmental Studies
Sammanfattning : Relatedness studies of wild populations using reliable high-quality genetic markers enhance our understanding of a species’ behavior and ecology. Spotted hyenas (Crocuta crocuta) have a matriarchal social structure, unique amongst carnivores. LÄS MER
4. Development of a deep learning method for soil moisture estimation at high spatial and temporal resolution using satellite dataMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Soil moisture (SM) is an essential climate variable that controls fundamental hydrological and climatic processes. Soil moisture products derived from microwave remote sensing often provide measurements at low spatial resolution and incomplete temporal records. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Brain-Computer Interface (BCI) offers the opportunity to paralyzed patients to control their movements without any neuromuscular activity. Signal processing of neuronal activity enables to decode movement intentions. Ability for patient to control an effector is closely linked to this decoding performance. LÄS MER