Sökning: "Opportunity Recognition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 92 uppsatser innehållade orden Opportunity Recognition.
1. Sustainability as an opportunity: Value creation for innovative ventures through proactively tackling environmental and social issues. A study on Librixer AB about reducing water pollution by recycling unused pharmaceuticals.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis argues that Sustainable Business Model Innovation should be considered anessential process for small- and medium-sized enterprises to create value. In order to establisha sustainable value proposition, the researchers propose that social, economic andenvironmental attributes have to be considered from the start of a Business Model Innovationprocess and that social and environmental aspects cannot simply be added to an existingBusiness Model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för lärande och samhälle (LS)
Sammanfattning : This is a study of quantitative and qualitative methods that aims to gain increased knowledge about primary school students and what it means to write. The study examines if dictation provides a digital opportunity in a learning environment for everyone. The study is a case study. LÄS MER
3. Blockchain: An alternative approach for recognition and enforcement of Investment Treaty Arbitration awardsMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : An issue in investment treaty arbitration is the extreme effort needed to obtain recognition and enforcement of an arbitral award. Even though the 1958 New York Convention was signed to simplify the process of recognition and enforcement of a foreign arbitral award, in the new digital world, the recognition and enforceability risks of authenticating an investment treaty arbitral award need to be reconsidered. LÄS MER
4. Integration of allotment garden in public green space for the social wellbeing of urban residents : a study of Ekebydalen allotment garden, Uppsala, SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Background: Agriculture is among the relevant factors for the formation of cities and it has been an integral part of city life throughout history. Despite the increase in population growth, urban agriculture can offer a unique opportunity for improving the livelihood of individuals through the practice of growing food in urban green spaces. LÄS MER
5. A revised narrative of the Baltic Sea in Sweden : a phenomenological reflection on the multifaceted human-sea interrelations and communicationMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Far from everyday reality and vast in size, seas and oceans are often subject to overarching narratives obscuring their reality. Natural sciences, technology, and the economic perspective exercise a dominant influence on the problem formulations that both shape our understandings of marine environments and frame marine decision-making processes. LÄS MER