Sökning: "Organic Chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 120 uppsatser innehållade orden Organic Chemistry.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för analys och syntes
Sammanfattning : The preferred method for synthesising therapeutic peptides today is by Solid-Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS). SPPS is a wasteful process, where the main component of the waste is hazardous solvents, i.e., N,N-dimethylformamide (DMF), N-methylpyrrolidone (NMP) or dichloromethane (DCM). LÄS MER
2. Rare Earth Triflate/Alanine Catalysed Diels-Alder and Michael Reactions in Water and an Alternative Pyrrole SynthesisMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för analys och syntes
Sammanfattning : Large amounts of organic solvents are used within the field of chemistry and nearly everything is being discarded and is not reused. A way to reduce the environmental impact that this leads to is to use a safe and natural solvent that is easy to access, like water. LÄS MER
3. Chemical Kinetic Modeling of the Combustion of NH3/H2 and NH3/syngas Fuel Mixtures Using a Large Amount of Experimental DataMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, due to the global climate change, it is extremely important to find alternative fuels to reduce the utilization of fossil fuels and the emission of air pollutants such as carbon dioxide (CO2), hydrocarbon pollutants, and soot. Ammonia (NH3) is a promising carbon free fuel candidate that can store and transport renewable hydrogen (H2) energy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : Sweden’s environmental quality objectives “A varied agricultural landscape” and “Zero eutrophication”, aims to ensure food production while reducing negative impact from fertilizers on the environment. The input ceilings of nutrient concentrations in the Baltic Sea are still critical. LÄS MER
5. Purification of Volatile Organic Compounds in Channeled Ventilation Pipes at the Sysav Water Treatment Plant for Hazardous WasteMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : Several channeled emissions at the Sysav water treatment plant for hazardous waste as of December 2021 exceed permitted levels of unknown volatile organic compounds (VOCs) stated in the European Parliament councils’ directives 2010/75/EU. A range of possible treatment methods are briefly discussed before zeolite adsorption, and thermal regeneration followed by catalytic combustion is decided to be the method of greatest feasibility and is the subject of further investigation. LÄS MER