Sökning: "Organisational Culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 254 uppsatser innehållade orden Organisational Culture.
1. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
2. The Role of Service Design in Startups: Exploring Potential Benefits and Challenges from Service Designers’ PerspectivesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The rapid and constant changes taking place in the modern business world together with an increased globalcompetition is making it more urgent for companies to introduce innovative offerings at a faster pace.Purchasing decisions by customers are not solely based on function anymore, there is an increasing demandfor intuitive and seamless experiences from the products and services that they interact with. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background and problem: Today, businesses act in an increasingly complex environment,that requires organizations to be more adaptive. This increases the value of data analytics anddecision support systems such as Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) for decisionmakers and enables them to make better and quicker decisions. LÄS MER
4. Managing Shared Value in Multinational Corporations - A multiple case study on three major food companies and their CSV management in the context of global food loss and wasteMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
5. The management of family firms: supportive work-family culture and work-family conflict in SwedenMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The management of work-family conflict is an important aspect within the context of family firms. Managing work and family domains successfully are often known to be an issue for members of family firms and may result in negative outcomes affecting both individuals and organisations. LÄS MER