Sökning: "Organisational identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 85 uppsatser innehållade orden Organisational identity.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Pedagogik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to analyze the Organizational culture and Leadership in a smaller organization within the information technology industry. Furthermore, the purpose of this essay was to examine the correlation between these two concepts and see what factors that influence how these evolve and also see how the company and its are working with their organizational culture. LÄS MER
2. What Anchors New Strategies? The Role of MCS Hierarchies in Strategic Change Towards SustainabilityD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : In this paper, we conduct a single case study of the R&D department of TransportCo to explore the role of hierarchies within MCS (Management Control System) packages in reprioritizing R&D efforts to drive strategic change towards sustainability. Through integrating strategic change literature and the notion of anchor practices, we show how MCSs play unequally important parts in implementing strategic change. LÄS MER
3. Who runs the movement? : a feminist empirical analysis of gender dimensions of the climate movement in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Rooted in the environmental movement, the climate movement in Sweden is on the rise and increasingly gaining support in its fight against climate change and its unequal impacts. If successful, the movement can play an important role in changing society. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This study aims to gain further knowledge in the formation of collective identity inside a group on the discussion platform Reddit. Taking a particular focus on the antifeminist subreddit Men Going Their Own Way. The group has been approached using observational methods. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The aim of the thesis is to analyse the balance of interests in labour law regulation concerning transfer of undertakings. The thesis is based upon a new direction in the case-law of the Court of Justice concerning Directive 2001/23/EC on Transfer of Undertakings. LÄS MER