Sökning: "Organisational transformation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 34 uppsatser innehållade orden Organisational transformation.
1. A study of structural organisational transformation through the lens of an institutional logic perspectiveMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
2. Svensk organisatorisk interoperabilitet : och hur den förändrats under en period av ökade tekniska komplikationer inom NATOUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå,
Sammanfattning : NATO is keen to improve technical interoperability between participating nations. However, according to certain scholars, technical interoperability has been overestimated within the field and other important factors related to organisational interoperability are neglected. LÄS MER
3. Simulation as decision support tool : A case study with data analysis, VSM and simulation applied to an ETO systemMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Digital transformation is rising rapidly, where absolutely any kind of data is readily available. With the rise in digital information and technologies, businesses are aiming at measuring their processes and thereby getting better control over their operations. LÄS MER
4. Clearing up the bullshit : Deconstructing 'feminisation', gender stereotypes and gender biases within UK veterinary surgeryMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Tema Genus
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores ‘feminisation’ discourse(s) within the UK veterinary profession, including the ways in which gender stereotypes and biases also influence such discourses and experiences of working within the field. Drawing upon and combining a range of sociological, organisational and feminist theories such as Witz’s (1992) theory of gendered professional projects and Butler’s (1990) highly influential notion of performativity, I am able to contextualise and expand upon the ‘doing’ of the veterinary profession as well as being able to frame ‘feminisation’ discourses as paradoxes, potentially producing the effects they articulate. LÄS MER
5. WHAT DO LINE MANAGERS IN A LARGE-SCALE TRANSFORMATION NEED TO PERFORM WELL IN THEIR ROLE? A case study of a R&D department during an agile transformationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to explore the line managers’ needs to perform wellin their role in a large-scale transformation, from an individual level.Furthermore, the aim is to understand how the identified needs can be explainedfrom a theoretical perspective. LÄS MER