Sökning: "Organizational Challenges"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 714 uppsatser innehållade orden Organizational Challenges.
1. How does an individual who absorbs external knowledge affect the organizational learning in an inter-organizational cooperation? A qualitative study of Volvo Trucks knowledge acquisition in the CERC cooperationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:As the technology landscape of today is very complex there are many technological fields that cannot be covered by one single company. Instead joint cooperation’s between different stakeholders is needed to solve the complex technological challenges facing us. LÄS MER
2. Vem har apan på sin axel? En kvalitativ studie om teamledarskap på ett företag inom fastighetsbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Due to the increased need of organizational adaptation and the need to remain competitive, teams havebecome an important function for building organizations, as the need for different skills, competencesand experiences grow increasingly. Many organizations have therefore left hierarchical and verticalstructures in favor of team-based structures. LÄS MER
3. Managerial Influence on Simulation Driven Product Development - A study on simulation technologies and the role of managementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The intensifying global competition and technological advancements are forcing companies to change their organizational structures and redevelop their product development processes. In many cases, simulation technologies possess the capabilities to provide managers with an increased competitiveness if utilized successfully. LÄS MER
4. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : As established organizations are trying to combat the fast-moving and turbulent businessenvironment and remain competitive, they are becoming aware of the importance to becomemore flexible and adaptive to changes. Firms have started to realize that a way to achieve thisis through the implementation of agile methods. LÄS MER