Sökning: "Organizational Change Process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 629 uppsatser innehållade orden Organizational Change Process.
1. Preparing for Change - An exploratory study on how Swedish organizations can implement strategic agilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Today’s market is characterized by rapid change, which creates a challenge for companies as adapting to the continuous changes are becoming more important. The ability to respond to changes by adapting the strategic direction is becoming more important to sustain a competitive advantage. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Management.... LÄS MER
3. Improving Supply Chain Collaboration through Planned Change Towards an approach for change management in supply chainsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
4. Manager Motivation and Organizational Change A case study of how manager motivation is fostered in a company and impacted by an organizational change effortKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Organizations are a fundamental part of today's society, playing an important part in people'severyday lives as well as in economic development. The key to running a successfulorganization in today’s complex business environment is to constantly develop andcontinuously motivate one’s workforce. LÄS MER
5. Sustainability Management in large German companies : An analysis of the motives for conducting sustainability management and the roles of sustainability managers and expertsMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : Implementing and conducting sustainability management in businesses today presents an urgent but also complex challenge for large German companies. To react to the fast-changing regulations and demands on the market and to reduce the complexity of sustainability, organizations have introduced sustainability departments as well as sustainability experts and managers. LÄS MER