Sökning: "Organizational culture"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1695 uppsatser innehållade orden Organizational culture.
1. In Pursuit of Ambidexterity The ambidextrous nature of a small enterprise and its implications on NPD - A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation is a crucial determinant of success in today’s highly competitive and fast-paced climate. This forces organizations to focus on developing future business solutions while still exploiting their existing resources to stay profitable. LÄS MER
2. Challenges and organizational capabilities to implement circularity in the automotive industry. A multiple case studyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The market for electric vehicles has been growing rapidly in recent years. As a result, the largest share of emissions along the life cycle of vehicles will no longer come from the combustion of waste gases but from manufacturing materials. LÄS MER
3. Insuring the Future: Managing Risks and Disruptions within the Insurance Value Chain - A multiple case study on the commercial insurance industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalization has resulted in the fragmentation of business activities and participation in cross-border networks, giving rise to Global Value Chains, thus increasing vulnerability to risks and disruptions. While there is existing research on risk management in tangible product production within GVCs, there is a scarcity of literature on risk management in service industries, particularly on the Insurance Value Chain. LÄS MER
4. Digitalization and Resistance Management within Management Accounting - The impact of national culture differences on resistance to organizational changeMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Despite being considered by the majority as a positive change, digitalization has changed the fundamental roles of management accountants and this has led to resistance to organizational change within management accounting due to the cannibalization costs associated with digital changes. In dealing with such resistance, MNEs use their domestic rooted organizational culture as a tool to manage resistance to digitalization. LÄS MER
5. Leading the Future - How the Gender of Leaders Influences the Development of a Supportive Organizational Culture in the Hybrid Work Era School ofMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this research is to investigate the relationship between the gender of organizational leaders and their influence on the development of a supportive organizational culture in the context of hybrid work, with a focus on their specific actions and behaviors. Research question: How does the gender of organizational leaders influence the development of a supportive organizational culture in the context of hybrid work? Literature review: The literature review consisted of both more traditional theories such as the full-range leadership theory, but also newer management theories, especially with regards to the new trend of hybrid work settings. LÄS MER