Sökning: "Organizational identification"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 158 uppsatser innehållade orden Organizational identification.
1. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
2. Weakness Identification of Excess Inventory Based on Business Process Models : A Case Study with Business Process Modelling and Weakness IdentificationMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Informationssystem
Sammanfattning : With development and impact of ICT, the method of work in many organizations has been becoming more collaborative and communicative, under which a number of organizations start to take corresponding strategies to achieve business goals and create more values. Managing Business Process is an effective and efficient way to improve productivity and performance of business activities from an organizational level. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Interaktiva och kognitiva system
Sammanfattning : The service economy is flourishing and due to high competition, manufacturers are turning to service innovation as way to distinguish and meet their customers increasing and changing demands. Service design and an increased utilization of employees are seen as way of improving the innovative capabilities. LÄS MER
4. Exploring the value drivers of industrial consultancy services in the age of digitalization : A study conducted in association with Sweco IndustryMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Handelshögskolan (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : A number of studies have explored the drivers behind value creation, often referred to as value drivers. These studies point out that the generalizability of research on value creation to other contexts is difficult. One such context in which the value drivers remain unidentified is the context of industrial consultancy services. LÄS MER
5. The Locked-In Identity? : A case study of the management of multiple organizational identities in a dependent partner organizationMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : For decades´ researchers as well as business managers have deliberated on the matter of what constitutes an organization´s core and identity. This paper investigates the management of multiple identities in a dependent partner organization, defined as an organization with products or services dependent on, and/or with a business derived from, a mother organization´s products or services. LÄS MER