Sökning: "Organized crime"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 109 uppsatser innehållade orden Organized crime.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : According to politicians, experts and journalists a wave of gang related crime has washed over Sweden and is a threat to the country’s safety, welfare and unity. With media as a tool, it is described both as a social problem as well as an urgent national crisis. This essay concerns discourses on the portrayal of gang related crime in the media. LÄS MER
2. Underåriga i periferin av den antagonistiska miljön : Orosanmälningar upprättade av poliser i yttre tjänst gällande den antagonistiska miljön och tillämpat metodstödKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Enheten för polisutbildning vid Umeå universitet; Umeå universitet/Enheten för polisutbildning vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Police Authority have a wide assortment of tasks as given to them by the legislatures to prevent and prohibit crime. The main task of the authority is to increase public safety and maintain general order with the overall intention to contribute to the public movement towards justice and security. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Fraud targeting the elderly has in recent years received more and more attention, although fraudulent behavior against the elderly only constitute a small part of all reported fraud offences the fact that perpetrators intentionally and systematically utilizing their vulnerability should be taken seriously. It is therefore considered important to expand the knowledge regarding elderly exposure to fraud, but not because of the volume of crime rather because of the particular vulnerability the elderly possesses. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Enheten för polisutbildning vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : This qualitative research study examines community police officers (CPO) in a northern Swedish rural setting. The research on rural policing in Sweden is generally underdeveloped and the purpose of this study is to fill a part of that knowledge gap. Swedish police re-organized in 2015. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The legal mandate for taking secret interception measures has increased. Law enforcement agencies can now not only monitor the communications of individuals when they are suspected of a crime. Secret interception measures can be taken before a crime is committed, if there are vague signs that an individual could perhaps commit a crime. LÄS MER