Sökning: "Oscar Lundström"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Oscar Lundström.
1. Navigability of a Web Application : How different factors alter the perceived navigability of a web application focused on letting users rent out private belongingsKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : The primary aim of this study was to examine the effects of a web application’s navigability on user satisfaction. This was studied by developing a web application for the rental of pri- vate belongings such as tools, party equipment, outfits, et cetera. The study’s scope was hav- ing students at Linköping University as the target group. LÄS MER
2. Cryptocurrencies and Investor Disparities : A research paper about demographic factors’ effect on investment purpose and herd behavior among Swedish cryptocurrency investorsMagister-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Cryptocurrencies have since the creation in 2008 constituted a unique and modern addition tothe financial setting throughout the world. Such assets are commonly known to be associatedwith great risk but also the possibility of great reward. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för fysik och astronomi
Sammanfattning : Uppsala’s population and infrastructure is expanding at a fast rate. This results in problems with supplying sufficient electrical power during peak hours such as early mornings and late evenings. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : After the financial crisis of 2008 regulators found that the derivative market, where financial institutions traded OTC derivatives with each other, played a significantrole in triggering the crisis. This led to the emergence of Counterparty Credit Risk(CCR) which is used to measure the exposure banks have to their counterparties. LÄS MER
5. Machine Learning in credit risk : Evaluation of supervised machine learning models predicting credit risk in the financial sectorKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : When banks lend money to another party they face a risk that the borrower will not fulfill its obligation towards the bank. This risk is called credit risk and it’s the largest risk banks faces. According to the Basel accord banks need to have a certain amount of capital requirements to protect themselves towards future financial crisis. LÄS MER