Sökning: "PACT Analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 9 uppsatser innehållade orden PACT Analysis.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The goal of this thesis was to explore and find ways to implement touch gestures in the context of process automation, with the limitation to one specific use case found suitable for touch interaction for ABB’s distributed control system called System 800xA. The typical way to handle the data in System 800xA today is to show and control it through the so called process graphics. LÄS MER
2. A Time-Evolving Optimization Model for an Intermodal Distribution Supply Chain Network:!A Case Study at a Healthcare CompanyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Enticed by the promise of larger sales and better access to customers, consumer goods compa- nies (CGCs) are increasingly looking to evade traditional retailers and reach their customers directly–with direct-to-customer (DTC) policy. DTC trend has emerged to have major im- pact on logistics operations and distribution channels. LÄS MER
3. Le roman historique contemporain est-il convaincant ? : Une analyse sur l'interaction entre la fiction et le factuel dans trois Prix PalatineMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för språk (SPR)
Sammanfattning : The focus of this study is to analyze in what way the historical novel can be convincing and if the interaction between fictional and factual narration within this genre influences the degree to which it can be convincing. The three novels chosen are Les Naufragés De L’Île Tromelin by Irène Frain, Les Enfants d’Alexandrie by Françoise Chandernagor and Bison by Patrick Grainville, for which all three authors received Le Grand Prix Palatine. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study the Eurozone and give an answer to the question: Can Europe become an optimum currency area? Our analysis is based on theory structured in the form of several criteria for an optimum currency area, which we compare with our findings from the Eurozone. Our result shows that the Eurozone does not satisfy the criteria of high-factor mobility or wage flexibility. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för datavetenskap och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : In 2010 the new Swedish national system for health care 1177.se was launched in order for users to have one place where to find health care related information. The primary stakeholders of this system, which is online based, are the counties and regions of Sweden. LÄS MER