Sökning: "PID Control"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 212 uppsatser innehållade orden PID Control.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för elektroteknik, matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The cyber-physical system is the keyword of the fourth industrial revolution. The internet changed the way that humans interact with each other, and cyber-physical systems will change the way that we interact with the physical world around us. LÄS MER
2. Autonomous landing of multicopters on mobile platforms : Design of an autonomous landing solution for multicopters on mobile platforms, based on a ultrasonic local positionning technologyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : This work studies the use of an ultrasonic 3D positioning system in multicopter landing applications. Its aim is to develop a solution for autonomous landing of rotary wings systems on mobile platforms, especially boat decks using the positioning system developed by the French startup Internest. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik; KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : Control and balancing of an inverted pendulum has gained a lot of attention over the past few decades due to its unstable properties. This has become a great challenge for control engineers to verify and test the control theory. LÄS MER
4. A comparison between a traditional PID controller and an Artificial Neural Network controller in manipulating a robotic armKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Robotic and control industry implements different control technique to control the movement and the position of a robotic arm. PID controllers are the most used controllers in the robotics and control industry because of its simplicity and easy implementation. However, PIDs’ performance suffers under noisy environments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis is about the design and construction of a self-stabilizing platform. The purpose of this system is to balance objects placed upon the platform by keeping the platform level regardless of how the mechanism itself is rotated. Its uses include stabilization of sensors, cameras and vehicle cockpits. LÄS MER