Sökning: "PID Controller"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 169 uppsatser innehållade orden PID Controller.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för elektroteknik, matematik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The cyber-physical system is the keyword of the fourth industrial revolution. The internet changed the way that humans interact with each other, and cyber-physical systems will change the way that we interact with the physical world around us. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Reinforcement learning is conceptually based on an agent learning through interaction with its environment. This trial-and-error learning method makes the process prone to situations in which the agent is stuck in a dead-end, from which it cannot keep learning. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik; KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : Control and balancing of an inverted pendulum has gained a lot of attention over the past few decades due to its unstable properties. This has become a great challenge for control engineers to verify and test the control theory. LÄS MER
4. A comparison between a traditional PID controller and an Artificial Neural Network controller in manipulating a robotic armKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Robotic and control industry implements different control technique to control the movement and the position of a robotic arm. PID controllers are the most used controllers in the robotics and control industry because of its simplicity and easy implementation. However, PIDs’ performance suffers under noisy environments. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : This bachelor thesis is about the design and construction of a self-stabilizing platform. The purpose of this system is to balance objects placed upon the platform by keeping the platform level regardless of how the mechanism itself is rotated. Its uses include stabilization of sensors, cameras and vehicle cockpits. LÄS MER