Sökning: "Panel data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 975 uppsatser innehållade orden Panel data.
1. Antagningen till högskolestudier - betyg eller konjunktur? En empirisk analys om betygsinflationens effekter på universitet och högskolor i Sverige.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This study examines the relationship between average admission points to universities and colleges and average Swedish upper secondary school graduation rate, with control variables for youth unemployment and population volume for cohorts. By analyzing data for final grades, national test results, admission statistics, unemployment, and population volume for cohorts, this is tested. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Throughout the past 15-20 years, poor countries have been implementing so-called Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers (PRSPs) under the guidance of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Despite their enormous importance for national development efforts around the globe, the aggregate performance of PRSPs remains understudied. LÄS MER
3. Political budget cycles under single party- and coalition governments How the composition of local governments affects opportunistic fiscal policyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
4. Industry Classification and The Relationship between Profitability and Competition: A Study of The US Manufacturing IndustryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper examines how the relationship between profitability and competition changes with narrowing industry classification—and what implications that carries for policy makers and future antitrust laws. The sample is comprised of panel data for 1178 US manufacturing firms between 2002 and 2012, covering approximately 26% of the total market capitalization and 19% of all public businesses in the US for 2012. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates whether different types of dictatorships construct their state apparatuses in different ways, resulting in higher or lower levels of state capacity. Arguing that income taxes is the hardest form of taxes to collect – and thus is a good indicator of the state’s overall fiscal capacity – the thesis hypothesize that party-based autocracies should display higher levels of fiscal capacity compared to other types of dictatorships, for three reasons: Firstly, party-based regimes tend to have longer time-horizons than most other types of autocracies. LÄS MER