Sökning: "Panel data"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 848 uppsatser innehållade orden Panel data.
1. Jobbskatteavdragets påverkan på unga i arbetsmarknaden - en difference-in-difference analys av införandet av reformen år 2007Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to investigate whether or not the tax cut reform of year 2007 in Sweden had an impact on youths in the Swedish labor market. The study focuses on youths in the ages between 15-24 years and is using activity, employment and unemployment rates as variables of interest. LÄS MER
2. ELITE SURVIVAL FIRST, THEN MERITOCRATIZATION Implications of Elite Survival on the Meritocratization of Bureaucracies: A Panel Data Study from 1820 to 2010Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research has shown that meritocratic recruitment increases bureaucratic governance and decreases corruption (Evans and Rauch, 1999, 2000). However, less emphasis has been made on why meritocratic practices take root. This paper aims to explore this scientific gap by testing two main hypotheses. LÄS MER
3. Yield spread på den svenska företagsobligationsmarknaden - En kvantitativ studie om förhållandet mellan yield spread och företagsspecifika variabler på den svenska obligationsmarknadenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of the study is to explain how company-specific factors affect yieldspread on the Swedish corporate bond market, a market that has grown significantly over thepast decade.Theory: The theoretical frame of reference is based on research articles published inrecognized journals that primarily deal with credit risk but also other risk components thataffect the yield spread. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Structural transformation is a broad concept that has been widely argued to be of great importance for long-run economic growth. A common historical pattern highlights the labour shift out of agriculture towards manufacturing and industry sectors as the main characteristic of structural transformation. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background – As we live in a more digitized world, technological advancements have already taken place and have reshaped many different industries. One of these industries is the audit profession, which is a profession where the digitalization can contribute immensely. LÄS MER