Sökning: "Panel regressions"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 177 uppsatser innehållade orden Panel regressions.
6. Urbanization and economic freedom - are they threats to air quality? : Evidence from a panel study of low and lower-middle-income countriesKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Air pollution (in terms of PM2.5) is severe in developing countries, and the rapid population growth accompanied by urbanization may limit their potential economic development. This paper aims to investigate if urbanization and economic freedom cause higher levels of PM2.5 in developing countries. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study analyzes the relationship between economic growth and health. Furthermore, the study analyzes if there are regional differences in the relationship as well as if there are differences between advanced and non-advanced economies. The purpose of this study is to investigate if it is profitable for the economy to increase the health level. LÄS MER
8. Understanding the Effects of Non-Cognitive Skills and Gender Beliefs on Digital Skills: A Longitudinal and Comparative Study Across Four Developing CountriesC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Recognizing the multitude of barriers to digital inclusion in developing countries, this study contributes fresh evidence on predictors of digital skills. Specifically, we examine the effects of non-cognitive skills, which in this paper consists of motivation and grit and socio-emotional competence, and gender beliefs on computer skills and internet skills. LÄS MER
9. Is corruption detrimental to society? An empirical investigation of corruption’s effect on subjective well-being in EuropeMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Corruption has been a widely discussed and analysed topic for decades. However, the results stemming from research on its effect are mixed and highly volatile, leading to a debate that it may be beneficial to the economy and society. The thesis puts this to a test with a focus on Europe during 2005-2019. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : There are increased calls for corporations to act responsibly. Those responsibilities exceed the classical assumption that the only responsibility of the firm is its shareholders and ultimately to maximize their wealth. Any social issue participation has been described as charity or squandering of resources at the expense of the shareholders. LÄS MER