Sökning: "Parallel Computing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 166 uppsatser innehållade orden Parallel Computing.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad fysik
Sammanfattning : In the past decade we have seen fast development of new quantum technologies that promise to revolutionise communications and computing. Many different routes are explored to physically implement such quantum technologies. Among others, we can mention superconducting circuits, spin-based devices and photonic devices. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : This thesis uses an existing NoC simulation platform to construct a Network on Chip-based many-core system. The network is an 8_8 mesh topology. This thesis chooses LeNet5, ResNet, VGGNet, and AlexNet as the computing load, and tries to obtain a deep neural network mapping algorithm based on a NoC design method that can be widely used. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : As processors' clock-speed flattened out in the early 2000s, multi-core processors became more prevalent and so did parallel programming. However this programming paradigm introduces additional complexities, and to combat this, the SkePU framework was created. LÄS MER
4. Multiscale numerical approximation of morphology formation in ternary mixtures with evaporation : Discrete and continuum models for high-performance computingMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : We propose three models to study morphology formations in interacting ternary mixtures with the evaporation of one component. Our models involve three distinct length scales: microscopic, mesoscopic, and respectively, macroscopic. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : This work investigates how certain processor architectures can affectthe implementation and performance of a parallel programming model.The Ericsson Many-Core Architecture (EMCA) is compared and contrastedto general-purpose multicore processors, highlighting differencesin their memory systems and processor cores. LÄS MER