Sökning: "Parametric Design"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 240 uppsatser innehållade orden Parametric Design.
1. Assessment of the environmental impacts, energy performance and economic aspects of various construction materialsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Increasing CO₂ emission is considered as the main reason for global warming in the world. One of the reasons for producing CO₂ is using of fossil-based materials in the construction projects. LÄS MER
2. Reinforcement Layout in Concrete Pile Foundations : A study based on non - linear finite element analysisMaster-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : The main topic of this thesis concerns the behavior of concrete pile cap supported by four piles with two varying positions of longitudinal reinforcements. The positions include top of piles and bottom of the pile cap. For this purpose, non-linear finite element models of a pile cap are created using software ATENA 3D. LÄS MER
3. Creating a Dynamic Model of a Gas Turbine in the MVEM Framework Using an Ellipse Compressor ModelMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : The legislations on greenhouse gas emissions are getting tougher and tougher every year. This drives the demand for energy efficient gas turbines with as low emissions as possible. This poses the challenge to manufacturers of constructing gas turbines with lessened environmental impact, but with maintained performance. LÄS MER
4. Finite element modelling of LV transformer winding to simulate dynamic events occurring under short circuit : In Ansys MechanicalMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för maskinteknik
Sammanfattning : The ability to withstand a short circuit is the most essential feature of a power transformer. The most important reason to design short-circuits proof transformers is to ensure the reliability of the power grid (avoiding black outs etc.) and safety (fire and explosion in case of failure). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanisk värmeteori och strömningslära
Sammanfattning : Performance of vacuum cleaners are affected by factors such static pressure, airflow rate and efficiency. In this thesis work, attempt has been made to design a fan to meet the requirements of suction static pressure and air flow rate and in the process understand the fan design parameters that affect these performance parameters. LÄS MER