Sökning: "Part M"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 871 uppsatser innehållade orden Part M.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
2. “No big boobs? I’m out”. En kvalitativ studie av mäns och kvinnors bemötande på streamingplattformen Twitch.tvKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The internet has expanded greatly, revolutionising almost every aspect of communication and creating so far unseen interactions and social networks. It’s a space where people can connect, get access to otherwise unseen knowledge and explore new hobbies with others. LÄS MER
3. Method development for the analysis of PFAS and neutral precursors in active and passive air samplersMaster-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för naturvetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) are a chemical class of global concern because of their persistence, toxicity and widespread presence in the environment. This work aimed to develop a robust and reliable method to analyse perfluorohexane sulfonic acid (PFHxS), perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonic acid (PFOS), as well as the neutral volatile PFOS precursors, namely perfluorooctane sulfonamides and perfluorooctane sulfonamidoethanols (FOSAs/FOSEs). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The commencement of the new data protection regulation, GDPR, entails increased requirements on companies when it comes to their processing of personal data. The due diligence that is carried out in connection with an M&A does in most cases contain some kind of processing of personal data. LÄS MER
5. Neutralization of acidic wastewaters with the use of landfilled Electric Arc Furnace (EAF) high-alloyed stainless-steel slag : An upscale trial of the NEUTRALSYRA projectMaster-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The landfilling of slag obtained from the high alloyed Electric Arc Furnace (EAF) steel making process, constitutes an environmental treat for society as well as an economical problem for the companies producing it, due to the costs related to waste management practices. Conventional methods of slag recycling are abundantly used among the steelmaking business, but due to their particular physical properties, high- alloyed EAF slags cannot be properly valorized. LÄS MER