Sökning: "Passionate Love"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Passionate Love.
1. The Importance of Passion: A quantitative examination of cognitive and emotional processes associated with advertiser passionD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : While it seems common practice today for brands and advertisers to express their love for what they do and use terminology as "We're passionate about." in their communication, there is a lack of scientific proof regarding its advertising effects. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för psykologi (PSY)
Sammanfattning : The overarching question of the study was how common mutual love is, and to what extent attachment relates to relationship asymmetries. Four research questions and four hypotheses were posed and explored using a cross-sectional survey design with data analyzed using quantitative methods. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Queer theology is relative new in the Academy of Theology, especially in the Swedish context. It derives from both liberation and feminist theology. Furthermore queer theology can also be understood as an extension of queer theory. Gerard Loughlin has intentionally incorporated elements from queer theory in his theological work. LÄS MER
4. "A passionate adaptation of a classic novel" : Jane Eyre: From a politically charged novel, to a passionate love storyUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur
Sammanfattning : The novel Jane Eyre, written by Charlotte Brontë, is very appreciated and famous. It has been adapted several times into different media, such as films, musicals and theatres. In this essay I will compare the novel with Cary Joji Fukunaga’s film adaption from 2011. I will compare the characters Jane Eyre and Mr. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper addresses the concept of consumer tribes, and how various resource exchanges and plundering is carried out within this context. The concept of plundering has been introduced in research, yet only from a theoretical point of view. LÄS MER