Sökning: "Pedagogical skill"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden Pedagogical skill.
1. Å ena sidan, å andra sidan : Essä om fritidshemmets samverkan med skolan när det gäller att synliggöra elevernas kunskapsutvecklingUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Södertörns högskola/Lärarutbildningen
Sammanfattning : In my essay, I take as starting point stories where I experience that the school context does not take advantage of the possibilities offered by the youth leisure center in gathering information about the students’ knowledge development. In my text I am going to reflect upon my irritation, how I acted and why I acted in a certain way in different situations with students. LÄS MER
2. The Ministry of Post-Truth: Using George Orwell’s 1984 to Develop English as a Foreign Language Students’ Critical Thinking SkillsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Stockholms universitet/Engelska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2016, “post-truth” was chosen as the word of the year by the Oxford Dictionaries. This is a concept that has come to be associated with a type of political discourse in which objective facts are less important than factual inaccuracies which appeal to emotion to influence people’s attitudes. LÄS MER
3. ”Det är svårt att se den egna kompetensen” : e studie om hur en grupp lärarstudenter resonerar om relationskompetens med stöd av digital videoMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Fakulteten för lärarutbildning
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study, which is part of a research project called LÄRK at the University of Kristianstad, is to further examine how a group of pre-service teachers reason about relational competence, as well as examining their opinions regarding the importance of relational competence in the teaching profession. Furthermore, the study aims to investigate whether the project has had some kind of long term impact on the students’ ideas with regards to their way of reasoning about their pedagogical practice in stimulated recall interviews and how their understanding of their own relational competence may have been influenced by the process. LÄS MER
4. Content and Language Integrated Learning in Swedish Primary School – Investigating the Effectiveness of the ApproachUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö högskola/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) is a dual focused pedagogical practice in which a language other than the students’ first language is taught through content. CLIL has grown to become a popular pedagogic approach within education systems across the world. However, research conducted in Swedish primary schools is extremely limited. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Engelska
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this literature review is to compare some critical reading comprehension classroom practices globally, with particular focus on the teaching of reading comprehension in Sweden, where student well being and equity are issues of importance. Critical literacy used is a term that encompasses many aspects of power related issues in language. LÄS MER