Sökning: "Penetration Testing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 103 uppsatser innehållade orden Penetration Testing.
1. Penetration Testinga Saia Unit : A Control System for Water, Ventilation, and Heating in Smart BuildingsKandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The concept of Smart Buildings and automated processes is a growing trend. Due to a rapidly growing market of buildings that relies on the Internet, improper security measures allow hackers to gain control over the whole system easily and cause devastating attacks. LÄS MER
2. Are modern smart cameras vulnerable to yesterday’s vulnerabilities? : A security evaluation of a smart home cameraMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : IoT cameras can allow users to monitor their space remotely, but consumers are worried about the security implications. Their worries are neither unfounded as vulnerabilities repeatedly have been found in internet connected cameras. LÄS MER
3. Secure IPC To Enable Highly Sensitive Communication In A Smartphone Environment With A BYOD SetupMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Informationskodning
Sammanfattning : The constantly increasing amount of shared data worldwide demands a continuously improved understanding of current smartphone security vulnerabilities and limitations to ensure secure communication. Securing sensitive enterprise data on a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) setup can be quite challenging. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : As the IoT market continues to grow, so does the need for secure wireless communication. Drones have become a popular gadget among both individuals and various industries during the last decade, and the popularity continues to grow. LÄS MER
5. Tor och webbplatsorakel : Konstruktion och utvärdering av webbplatsorakel från DNS-tidtagning i Tor-nätverket.Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This paper discsusses the question: is website oracles in Tor from timing DNS something we have to worry about? This paper builds apon the findings done by Rasmus Dahlberg and Tobias Pulls in thier paper Website Fingerprinting with Website Oracles. A website oracle is a side channel attack that answers the predicate: has this website been visited before? The website oracle is constructed and test are carried out, with great outcome, resulting in that website oracles from timing DNS is not an attack that puts individuals using Tor at risk, but certanly challanges the idea of an anonymity network when such a lot of data can be derived from DNS. LÄS MER