Sökning: "Per Will"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2138 uppsatser innehållade orden Per Will.
1. Sweden’s proposed excise tax on plastic bags -Using a stated preference method to evaluate outcomesKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The 1st of May 2020, the Swedish government will implement an excise tax on plastic bags. Using a stated preference method, this paper explores the effects the excise tax will have on plastic bag consumption. The vast majority of plastic bags that are sold in Sweden are grocery store bags. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Sandvik produces about 230 000 tonnes of steel annually by melting in an electric arc furnace, where more than 90% of this steel is casted via continuous casting. When the strands are cast, these strands will be cuts to specific lengths with 2 cm thick cuts by using gas and iron powder. LÄS MER
3. New Housing Developments: A Localisation Strategy considering Energy-Efficiency from an Urban Structure and Transport Perspective for the city of FalunMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : There are several considerations when planning new housing developments, and resultant problems require critical analysis. This thesis has focused on studying some part of the potential issues in the case of a project in the city of Falun. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : It becomes more common with hybrid and electric vehicles around the world and in Sweden. These cars are becoming more and more effective with new sources of regenerative power such as the engine break. This prolongs the cars range which is making electric vehicles more and more competitive. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : In active sensing, sensory organs are actively controlled by the motor system to optimize stimuli acquisition. Coupling behaviour of animal models with electrophysiological signals could give us important insights in the workings of this active sensing in health and disease. In this work, a contribution is made towards this aim. LÄS MER