Sökning: "Performance Measurement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1045 uppsatser innehållade orden Performance Measurement.
1. A Balanced Scorecard Approach for Measuring a R&D Organization - A case study in collaboration with the R&D intensive company SwegonMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : In today’s rapidly and ever-changing competitive landscape, companies are racing to develop and commercialize innovative products and services. Successful organizations have realized that Research & Development (R&D) can be leveraged to achieve sustainable competitive advantage. LÄS MER
2. THE WELL-BEING OF ACADEMICALLY RESILIENT STUDENTS IN GERMANY Reanalysis of PISA 2015 data using Structural Equation ModelingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim:This study aims at investigating the well-being of academically resilient students, as well as examining a possible effect of well-being on achievement. In doing so, this study attempts at contributing to a smaller research gap concerning the well-being of academically resilient students. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The main goal of this project has been to investigate how a message queue can be used to handle error codes in log files more actively. The project has followed the Design Science Research Methodology for development and implementation of the solution. A model of the transaction system was developed and emulated in newly developed applications. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Hållfasthetslära
Sammanfattning : A closed system of a liquid metal jet loop operating in vacuum is modelled and investigated using a commercial 1D simulation tool. Possible methods to approximate a free-falling jet in vacuum to capture the behavior of the system in 1D is investigated. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : There are many studies conducted on cognitive performance and of different aspects that can affect the performance. However, the literature review reveal that there is a knowledge gap in the area of measurements for bicycle stability and in how bicycle stability is affected during acute alcohol intoxication. LÄS MER