Sökning: "Performance management systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 736 uppsatser innehållade orden Performance management systems.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Advancements in today's technology has motivated invention of faster mobile communication systems. The fifth generation mobile network, 5G, is the latest version made by the third generation partnership project (3GPP) and expects to both increase connection speed and reduce latency, which eventually will make it applicable in supporting state-of-the art technologies such as virtual reality and self-driving vehicles among others. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : As a result of prior research different pressures have been found to affect the balance between financial and non-financial focus in Performance Management Systems (PMS). By conducting a case study this thesis explores the balance in PMS in an empirical setting of a Swedish savings bank. LÄS MER
3. Towards Circular Economy : Technoeconomic assessment of second-life EV batteries for energy storage applications in public buildingsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : With the accelerated tendency of renewable energy penetration in the electricity grid, energy storage becomes a crucial asset for matching generation and demand. The growth of energy storage systems requires adequate new policies and regulatory frameworks. LÄS MER
4. Measures to Save the Planet: A qualitative study on the value of concrete cause-effect linkages between sustainability performance and financial performanceC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : Sustainability is now more than ever an important aspect for companies to understand and cope with. An increasing number of companies aim to make sustainability part of their overall strategy, and one important aspect in so doing is measurement. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The transition from fluorinated gases to natural refrigerants could be key to reducing the impacts of climate change. Ice rinks are energy-intensive buildings, with large heating and cooling demands. The pumping power required to move the secondary refrigerant typically accounts for a sizable amount of the energy use of the refrigeration system. LÄS MER