Sökning: "Persuasive games."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Persuasive games..
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Mobile games present a great opportunity for organizations with sustainability agendas to spread their message and generate revenue towards its cause, as they are the best money generating apps. This can be done through designing so-called persuasive games. LÄS MER
2. Gaming at work to save energy - Supporting behavioural change of occupants through cooperative gamesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Commercial buildings are one of the main contributors to energy consumption while both energy management and occupants’ consumption behaviour play crucial roles in how energy is consumed. This study explored the energy awareness of occupants in a commercial building with the goal to investigate how increased awareness could support behaviour change. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : It is now widely accepted that human behaviour accounts for a large portion of total global emissions, and thus influences climate change to a large extent. Changing human behaviour when it comes to mode of transportation is one component which could make a difference in the long term. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medier och journalistik (MJ)
Sammanfattning : The emergence of “the Islamic state of Iraq and the Levant” was surprising not only because of its rapid expansion geographically across Syria and Iraq, but also because of its global influence. That`s represented in its magnetic power through gravitating large numbers of Muslim youth, from almost all around the world. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : How do games express meaning and participate in societal development? A significant contribution to the scholarly efforts that seek to answer such questions takes the rule-based properties of games as its starting point. Termed Procedural Rhetoric, the theory is tightly interwoven with major research questions in Game Studies, yet is under-researched and lacks clarity in several respects. LÄS MER