Sökning: "Peru Sustainable Development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Peru Sustainable Development.
1. Registered nurses' experiences of working with indigenous patients in remote areas in Amazonas, Peru : a qualitative interview study at health clinics in Loreto regionKandidat-uppsats, Sophiahemmet Högskola; Sophiahemmet Högskola
Sammanfattning : Background In remote areas of the Peruvian Amazon there is a high burden of communicable diseases, limited access to health care and a low distribution of registered nurses. Registered nurses are working with indigenous patients in the area, where traditional medicine and practice is common. LÄS MER
2. Agroforestry the Silver Bullet for Sustainable Agriculture? A multi-stakeholder analysis of Peru's Agroforestry Policy in fostering sustainable smallholder agriculture in the Amazon.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi; Lunds universitet/LUMID International Master programme in applied International Development and Management
Sammanfattning : Over three-quarters of the world’s poor live in rural areas and many of them depend on agriculture to earn a living. In a context of climate change, Agriculture, Forestry and Other Land Use (AFOLU) is addressed as one of the main sources of Greenhouse Gas (GHG) emissions. LÄS MER
3. Delaktighet som strategi inom folkhälsoarbete : En kvalitativ fältstudie om medarbetarnas erfarenheter av att involvera lokala medborgare i genomförandet av Agenda 2030 på Perus landsbygdKandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för hälsa, vård och välfärd
Sammanfattning : Background: Health promotion is significant for reducing health inequalities at local and global levels. The Swedish Government has developed a policy for sustainable global development in the pursuit of implementing Agenda's 2030 sustainability goals in the international arena. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : In the Peruvian Andes, inadequate housing represents an important problem for the local rural people. Over 3000 meters above sea level, communities suffer from very low indoor temperatures this becomes an issue which affects the health and indoor thermal comfort of the building. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of my study is to find out how Peru's recently signed free trade agreements have affected the volume of imports of fishmeal by the partner countries.... LÄS MER