Sökning: "Pharmaceutical industry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 250 uppsatser innehållade orden Pharmaceutical industry.
1. The role of networks in a Swedish medium-sized pharmaceutical firm’s internationalization processKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today pharmaceuticals are the fifth largest export product in Sweden, whereas SMEs are the motor of innovation within the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical firms face several challenges, as high product development costs, high entry barriers due to institutional legal frameworks and slow return of investments, during their internationalization. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The pharmaceutical industry is characterized by advanced preclinical and clinical scientific research with the utmost goal to develop new drugs that can improve human health. There is currently lack of comprehensive information on how the stock market values different scientific achievements in relation to the development phase of pipeline drugs. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : We unify literature on licensing in the pharmaceutical industry and empirically verify pre-established and identify new determinants of value creation and appropriation based on a contemporary data set of licensing deals made between 2015 and 2020. We observe positive returns for licensor and licensee. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiteknik (CI)
Sammanfattning : The development of new heat exchanger patterns is ever changing. Companies are constantly pushing innovation to satisfy costumer needs in terms of thermal efficiency, reliability and serviceability. In this thesis, the implementation of dimples in the corrugated pattern of a plate heat exchanger is investigated to increase the thermal efficiency. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Machine learning algorithms have many applications, both for academic and industrial purposes. Examples of applications are classification of diffraction patterns in materials science and classification of properties in chemical compounds within the pharmaceutical industry. LÄS MER